At Rockfish, our Senior Marketing Analysts are critical thinkers that have the ability to analyze data and uncover meaningful insights that help support our clients and grow our business.
What You'll Do:
- Work with analyst team to lead clients in applying the Rockfish measurement and analytics approach.
- Generating reports tracking the performance of campaigns and product launches
- Designing and conducting analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
- Creating ad hoc reports measuring the performance of strategic initiatives
- Conducting competitive analysis
- Conducting primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends
- Achieving and maintaining fluency in relevant interactive technologies
Experiences/Abilities You Should Have:
- Must have at least 3 years experience with and a deep understanding of web analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Exceptional time management skills
- High intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong quantitative capabilities and research skills
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and shift priorities seamlessly
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability as projects and priorities evolve
- Passion for the digital space
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Rockfish intentionally celebrates diversity and forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact a member of the People Group at 479-464-0622.