At Rockfish, our Digital Strategists utilize consumer insights, digital trends and well-vetted research to implement solutions that solve client business needs while working closely with interaction design, visual design, search and technology team members to ensure alignment and to provide input. They shape ideas based on user and business insights, being sensitive to both the brand voice and client’s internal workflow capabilities and needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Creates strategic elements as part of a contribution to a holistic strategy and contributes to client presentations
- Works with insights coordinator to cull out insights from research and insights gathering
- Uncover digital insights and provide thought leadership in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Synthesize shopper insights and provide recommendations for clients based on their business objectives
- Attends and participates in client presentations
- Collaborates with senior strategists to create new products and services
- Works independently on smaller projects
Abilities & Experiences You Should Have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agency environment to create digital strategies that drive development of digital experiences and digital campaigns for leading brands
- 4-year college degree or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience working with CPG and/or retail clients
- Expert Power Point skills
- Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies to c-level clients in a presentation environment
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Digital marketing experience: Development of personas, digital shopper marketing, digital retail, content strategy, user experience, analytics, social, SEM, mobile, and CRM
- Passion for emerging media and technologies.
- Ability to travel
Rockfish intentionally celebrates diversity and forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact a member of the People Group at 479-464-0622.