At Rockfish, our Insights Coordinators provide support to the strategy team by utilizing primary and secondary research, gathering insights, and developing content. The Insights Coordinator is also responsible for creating and/or contributing to the creation of IP.
What You'll Do:
- Completes basic assessments such as Digital Ecosystem audits, listening studies, competitive research, and competitive landscape assessments
- Gather insights and leverage to develop highly strategic content that drives our clients' business
- Develop a full mastery of all relevant consumer data subscription tools used at Rockfish
- Subscribes to industry news and actively educates themselves on industry and client relevant trends
- Assists with business development
Experiences/Abilities You Should Have:
- Minimum 2 years work experience on a strategy team in an agency setting or marketing environment
- 4-year college degree or equivalent required
- Expert Power Point skills
- Experience in eMarketer, Sysomos, comScore and Forrester preferred
- Strong understanding of how to create and deliver professional IP documents
- Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through to completion
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Prior digital marketing experience such as development of personas, content strategy, user experience, analytics, social, SEM, mobile, and CRM a BIG PLUS!
- Passion for emerging media and technologies
Rockfish intentionally celebrates diversity and forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact a member of the People Group at 479-464-0622.