Our Senior Experience Strategy Architects are experts in information architecture and user experience design for responsive/adaptive web and native mobile applications. They act as the primary experience architect over large digital initiatives with support from junior experience strategy team members. Their work ladders back up to Experience Strategy leadership in support of the client’s overall experience planning efforts. They work independently while collaborating with strategy, creative, content and technology to design and iterate on digital project initiatives.
Additionally, Senior Experience Architects are driven to lead the vision and development of consumer interactions with our clients. They will work in collaboration with Experience Strategy leadership to identify opportunities to improve every interaction across the client’s product and service offering and develop artifacts that communicate this vision to the team.
What You'll Do:
- 5+ years experience in User Experience Design or Architecture role
- Proven ability to develop strong experiences for responsive/adaptive web and native mobile applications
- Strong experience using Axure or equivalent UX applications
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Some experience performing user research and developing insights and recommendations from findings
- Ability to articulate current trends in customer experience and service design thinking
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Degree in relevant field or transferable experience
- Understanding of and passion for experience planning and architecture
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices and approaches, particularly as applied to web-and mobile-based applications
- Commitment to constantly improve one’s skills, staying current with developments and trends in the industry, and providing team education and guidance
- Ability to articulate current experience trends in web design and mobile applications
- Proven ability to think outside the box and develop creative solutions
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
Experiences/Abilities You Should Have:
- Advocate for the user and have a firm understanding for who they are, their goals and needs.
- Partner with colleagues and clients in co-creative environments to define, design and build digital products while adopting lean and agile approaches as appropriate.
- Works with Experience Strategy leadership and Client Operations to identify work assignments and initiative next steps.
- Develop artifacts independently or in collaboration with other experience architects to support the execution of our digital interface work by helping define the intended interactions (i.e. user stories, feature lists, sitemaps, user flows and wireframes)
- Maintain artifacts independently or in collaboration with other experience architects to ensure documentation is up to date with advancements and learnings during the discovery, design and research phases of our work.
- Collaborate with Creative and Technology to ensure we are delivering world-class digital interactions and experiences.
- Evaluate our clients; digital properties and usability standards and provide recommendations that will improve the user experience.
- Develop artifacts to communicate optimal experiences that improve each interaction our clients have with their customers (i.e. personas, experience maps, service blueprints, and scenarios)
- Collaborate with Research and Analytics to test, analyze and optimize our client’s digital solutions
- Help plan, setup and document collaborative multi-disciplinary workshops in order to identify opportunities to drive innovation that support user goals and needs.
- Document experience trends for reference in our work
- Act as career counselor for junior team members
- May manage others in order to identify potential management opportunities
Rockfish intentionally celebrates diversity and forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact a member of the People Group at 479-464-0622.