At Rockfish, our eCommerce Business Manager is responsible for managing digital properties, item set up and maintenance, and delivering excellent customer service. This position works onsite within a major .com environment representing assigned Rockfish clients. The ideal candidate has the ability to immerse themselves in client business and industry and serve as a strategic consultant to clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform sales analytics and reporting on portfolio of goods
- Analyze point of sale data to make recommendations to team lead
- Set up new items with appropriate attributes and QA
- Account/portfolio management with some customer interaction
- Define, implement and monitor category specific, best-in-class taxonomy attribution needed for shopper centric navigation across client categories
- Work cross functionally with the marketing team on initiatives
- Monitor and maintain digital shelf, including item set-up and maintenance
- Monitor and maintain in-stocks as per direction
- Mitigate packaging conversion issues
- Optimize Above the Line and Below the Line enhanced product content for SEO
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting
Abilities/Experiences You Should Have:
- At least two years’ prior experience in a digital agency setting or relevant digital experience
- Understanding of eCommerce
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written
- Highly organized and able to shift priorities on a moment’s notice
- Basic understanding of general business metrics
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Category experience across personal care, foods, or refreshments/beverages a PLUS!
- Ability to work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Flexible and adaptable to meet needs of a growing business
Rockfish intentionally celebrates diversity and forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact a member of the People Group at 479-464-0622.