At Rockfish, our Director, Subscription Strategy is responsible for the design and development of subscription services frameworks and strategy across a diverse group of clients. The Director, Subscription Strategy utilizes consumer insights, industry trends and well-vetted research to plan and implement subscription services that create new revenue streams.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the Strategy lead on all subscription services, working in conjunction with subject-matter experts within the Strategy organization
- Lead the development, delivery, and execution of all subscription services,
- Work with business analysts to create subscription business case and proforma
- Provide leadership support and consultation to the other strategists, analysts, designers, and developers working on the project
Experiences/Abilities You Should Have:
- 5+ years of relevant subscription services background
- Experience working in an agency environment or experience leading/directing agency partners helpful
- Expert communication and storytelling skills
- Expert client presentation skills: Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate strategic insights, planning, and recommendations to C-level clients
- Deep understanding of digital commerce strategies
- Experience in CRM, retail, database marketing, subscription models and subscription services
- Experience with digitally-centric service applications
- Strong strategic thinker: Ability to apply conceptual strategy, facilitate brainstorms, and provide day-to-day direction to projects through completion. Proven experience creating strategies that are executable through innovative digital creative required.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills: Ability to manage, mentor and inspire the people reporting to them and create a supportive work environment leading to professional growth
- Passion for innovation, new business models and services; a student of the industry
- Ability to travel
Rockfish intentionally celebrates diversity and forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact a member of the People Group at 479-464-0622.