The Director, Business Innovations is responsible for business ownership and digital innovation for core Rockfish clients. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to immerse themselves in client business and industry, in latest digital innovations, and serve as a strategic consultant to client executives.
What You'll Do:
- Creates and finds new opportunities within clients, and positions Rockfish to take advantage of them.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the Business Plan across assigned clients to facilitate organic growth
- Develop and present ideas to win/grow business within client base
- Deliver innovations to assigned clients to help grow their business and ours
- Leverage digital specialty to help sell in to other clients and/or build capability internally
- Serve as consultant to executives within clients; become an extension of their business(es) and a trusted advisor
- Act as a resourceful agent for clients, converting expertise from WPP, startups and Rockfish into core client growth.
- Demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver innovation to clients
- Provide excellent people leadership to direct reports
Experiences/Abilities You Should Have:
- Must have direct experience with digital shopper marketing and direct digital retail
- Experience working in a CPG environment
- Penchant for action: the goal is to catalyze digital innovations, WPP and Rockfish capabilities into new digital initiatives with our clients, growing their and our business as a result
- Experience with multi-agency planning and collaboration
- Firm grasp of shopper marketing
- Deep digital knowledge/expertise within at least one digital specialty (CRM, mobile, e-commerce, etc.) that can be leveraged across the group as needed
- Experience with and acumen for senior level client interface and relationships
- High level of business acumen; prior experience with P&L management and growth
- Ability to mentor and grow others
- Ability to function independently with limited direction
- Ability to work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to identify opportunities to partner with other functions to drive return on investment for clients
- Flexible and adaptable to meet needs of growing business(es)
Rockfish intentionally celebrates diversity and forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact a member of the People Group at 479-464-0622.