At Rockfish, our Digital Strategist, Ecommerce is responsible for bringing shopper marketing and Ecommerce insight across the practice. The Digital Strategist, Ecommerce utilizes consumer insights, digital trends and well-vetted research to implement solutions that solves client business needs while working closely with the interaction design, visual design, search, content and technology team members to ensure alignment and to provide input. They shape ideas based on user and business insights as well as being sensitive to both the brand voice and client’s internal workflow capabilities and needs.
Abilities & Experiences You Should Have:
- Minimum 3-5 years strategy experience: Working in an agency environment to create and direct digital strategies that drive development of digital experiences and digital campaigns for leading brands
- 4-year college degree or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of Media measurement platforms
- Experience in the digital shopper marketing and eCommerce space is required
- Background in multi-agency planning with emphasis on Digital and/or eCommerce
- Expert Power Point skills
- Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies to c-level clients.
- Strong strategic thinker: Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion. Proven experience creating strategies that are executable through creative expression
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills: Ability to manage, mentor and inspire the people reporting to them and create a supportive work environment leading to professional growth
- Expert digital marketing experience: high level of experience in development of personas, content strategy, user experience, analytics, social, SEM, mobile, and CRM. Passion for emerging media and technologies
- Ability to travel
What You'll Do:
- Act as strategy lead on assigned accounts and projects
- Structures and designs digital strategy deliverables
- Participate in brand planning, and integrate and drive eCommerce throughout national programming
- Oversees and participates in the development and delivery of all strategic digital deliverables, including research, analytics, audience profiling, user personas, and strategies for: digital experiences (web, tablet, social networks and platforms; mobile); digital marketing campaigns and media; content; social; SEM; and CRM
- Optimize and monitor trends in client’s market and appropriately adjust strategy or timelines
- Ensures collaborative workflow and deliverable integration within Business Innovations, Creative Services, and Technology Services to optimize delivery of digital services
- Proactively works with Business Innovations to uncover opportunities for increased digital work with existing clients, develop trusted client relationships and pitch new ideas/opportunities that lead to new client engagements
- Student of the industry, has an understanding of retailer and shopper marketing best practices
Rockfish intentionally celebrates diversity and forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, age, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact a member of the People Group at 479-464-0622.